Rubbish tips for professionals
Public rubbish tips
Access to tips and the deposit of waste must be paid for: professionals must open and pre-pay a SMED account and a UNIVALOM account to obtain access to the 21 rubbish tips.
The user must always present his SMED or UNIVALOM access badge on each visit:
• the SMED badge gives access to the 11 SMED tips;
• the UNIVALOM badge gives access to the 10 UNIVALOM tips..
To access the tips, the account must obligatorily have been pre-paid.
You can register directly on your first visit to the tip. You must present the following documents:
• The registration form available from the tip, on smed06.fr or univalom.fr
• A copy of the company’s K-Bis less than 3 months old, or your craftsman’s card
• The registration card(s) of the vehicle(s) used
• Proof of address less than 3 months old (EDF, water or telephone receipt)
• ID card of the manager or, as the case may be, the person present when the account is opened.
Pre-payment of the access account
For SMED rubbish tips:
• by credit card via the website: smed06.fr/ma-decheterie-en-ligne
• by bank transfer: after requesting a RIB from email@example.com
• by cheque, noting my client number on the back of the cheque, and sent to SMED – Résidence Cannes Technopark – 12 avenue des Arlucs – 06150 Cannes La Bocca
• in cash (300 € maximum): SMED – Résidence Cannes Technopark – 12 avenue des Arlucs – 06150 Cannes La Bocca
For UNIVALOM rubbish tips:
• by credit card via the website: ecocito.com
• by bank transfer: after requesting a RIB from firstname.lastname@example.org
• by cheque, noting my client number on the back of the cheque, and sent to UNIVALOM – UVE – Route de Grasse – CS 50063- 06602 Antibes Cedex
Once the payment has been credited to the account, updating of the situation will become effective at the tip within 48 hours.
Follow-up of your account
Professionals can follow their accounts and deliveries to tips on smed06.fr/ma-decheterie-en-ligne and/or ecocito.com
On visiting the tip:
• The user’s account has been credited: access will be authorized and the account debited in the amount corresponding to the weigh-in.
• The user’s account has not been credited: at the entrance to the tip, access will be refused.
List of waste items accepted
Ordinary waste: sofas, mattresses, green waste, scrap metal, glass, cardboard boxes (emptied and folded), rugs, carpets, wood, electrical appliances, textiles and shoes, paper, magazines, newspapers, furniture, waste electric and electronic equipment, clean rubble, dirty rubble, plate glass, household packaging.
Dangerous household waste: neons, lightbulbs, paint, solvants, used oil, cooking oils, small batteries, dangerous products, soiled drums, batteries, aerosols, hydrocarbons, petrol, phytosanitary products (fertilizers, weed-killers), ink cartridges, X-rays.
Toxic waste: flammable products, toxic products, harmful products, corrosive products, products dangerous for the environment, oxidizing agents.
List of waste refused
• Putrescible waste or other agri-food waste from industry or distribution
• Chemical products for industrial or artisanal use
• Chemical products for agricultural, horticultural, wine industry or nursery use
• Farm packaging
• Gas cylinders from professionals
• Extinguishers from professionals
• Tyres from professionals
• Incandescent waste (ashes, charcoal…)
This list is not exhaustive. The agent at the tip is authorized to refuse waste that may present a risk or danger.
Private drop-off points
SOFOVAR: Chemin de la Levade, La Roquette-sur-Siagne, Monday to Friday, 8 a.m to 12 noon / 1.30 to 6 p.m. Further info ;
BG ENVIRONNEMENT: Chemin de la Levade, La Roquette-sur-Siagne, Monday to Friday, 7 a.m to 6 p.m. + Saturday 8 a.m. to 12 noon. Further info ;
Site VEOLIA Mandelieu: reception of professionals with accounts, large deliveries and hire of skips/dumpsters. Further info.